Do you guys hate it when you get comments "great video i subscribed"

Ernie Jo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It doesn't really bother me, I'll take the activity on my videos. If they aren't asking for a sub back then I'll reply and say thanks, but if they are then I just ignore them.

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I noticed on Transformers stop motion videos there seems to be newer users attempted to start a "circle jerk" (for want of better word) where they comment "good stop motion" or something on a bunch of vids. Maybe they are being honest, but such comments do seem like bait to get subs and engagement...

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i guess iv never thought of it that way I guess iv never even checked to see if those people have content when they make those comments, so I always thought of it as a positive thing that they liked my content enough to want to subscribe.

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
That type of comment in particular would not bother me, just keep in mind most YouTubers watch a lot of videos too for entertainment purposes, some might be legitimately interested in your content. I do have to agree it is annoying when people ask you to subscribe to their channel. I have been getting a lot of those lately. I just ignore them. At the end of the day the engagement on your comment section will benefit you.