Do you guys answer every single comment?

Stupidity Online

I answer every single comment. And I believe this is one of the MAJOR factors that have helped me grow so much the past 8 months.

It used to take me 5 mins and half a cup of coffee to answer all my comments.

Now it takes me almost an hour and a half and 2 cups of coffee. ( I guess you really gotta have the enjoyment and love youtube lol )

I enjoy writing back to everyone and it has helped me develop some pretty amazing friendships, and a small community. I work a full time job and am super busy but I make sure I write to every single person and not just a "thanks for watching!" but an ACTUAL personal message.

If they can take the time to not only watch my video and comment as well. I better make sure I create time to respond.

Do you guys always respond to everyone? And if so is it normally a "thank you!" or "Thanks for watching!!" ?

Yup.. 99%, at least..
It's still manageable (1 cup of coffee or less).. but hoping to hit the 3-4 cups of coffee level this year!

Last edited:
I answer all my comment, there are like 1 or 2 i didn't reply cause they are just ... weird lol

I don't get that many comments, so it's not that hard for me to reply to everyone.
Sometimes I get annoying/hater comments, or sub4sub/spam comments... I ignore those.

Yup, about 99% of them unless they're not addressed to me or the rare case my notification doesn't catch it. But even then, I spend time at the end of each week double checking if I missed one comment and reply back. I get so many comments that say they are amazed at how I respond to everyone. I plan to do this until 100k subs :) And then I'll just transition to responding to most especially within the first 24 hours of an upload but still giving a heart to the rest, so they at least know I read it.

If the comment warrants a reply, I do it on all of them.

I also give "likes" instead if a comment is unnecessary, but their comment was good.

It is no big deal to reply back, and viewers like to get a reply. It makes for a community atmosphere.

It's the best way to grow your channel.

I don't get nearly the amount of comments that I wish I did, so it is rather easy for me to answer each and every one, if warranted. People comment on other social networks when I share the video there, but getting them to come over to YouTube and leave a comment here is difficult, lol.

I'm trying to think of ways to boost comments and establish more of a community on YouTube instead of on the other sites.

A majority of the time I do. One of my friends always leaves a random comment, normally some object nearby him at the time that doesn't relate to the video at the time. I don't always reply to his comments anymore, but I'll bring them up if I see him in person. Other than that I try to reply as much as I can.

Back