Do you give "LIKES" freely?

I personally usually only give likes to videos I either actually like or love, but I've been wondering the same thing unless it's more of a thing like sub for sub but instead like for like or something

The irony if this thread would receive likes :biggrin:

IMO, not everyone express likes by clicking on the button. It might sound crazy, but there are ways people "like" by frequently patronizing the videos or subbing. Lazy to press, dont see the relevance or envy, the list goes on.

Also, some might not be on their own accounts when watching vids or viewing comments.

IMO, not everyone express likes by clicking on the button. It might sound crazy, but there are ways people "like" by frequently patronizing the videos or subbing. Lazy to press, dont see the relevance or envy, the list goes on.

Also, some might not be on their own accounts when watching vids or viewing comments.
Also very true when it comes to not liking videos they actually like, before I started my channel I never would click or tap the like button, mostly out of forgetfulness, and also because by the time I was ready to it was the end of the video and my mind was away from the video instantly looking for the next person I'm subscribed to who had uploaded a video

Liked videos get their own playlist and so if you like enough, you'll have a playlist full of stuff. Maybe people don't like the clutter. Another question is what happens to likes and dislikes when someone's account is deleted?

Great points. Lol. Lazy to press? Haha![DOUBLEPOST=1473838924,1473838795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Liked videos get their own playlist and so if you like enough, you'll have a playlist full of stuff. Maybe people don't like the clutter. Another question is what happens to likes and dislikes when someone's account is deleted?

Once they are deleted, all their activities are also deleted, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1473839070][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally usually only give likes to videos I either actually like or love, but I've been wondering the same thing unless it's more of a thing like sub for sub but instead like for like or something

Hmm. The pressure. Lol.

I like a video for a few reasons.
I often like videos I want to show someone or watch again later and I often go into my likes playlist to find them.
the other reason is that the video was so good it deserves all the likes. And the last reason is if they are a very small channel and have very few likes, I often think it probably makes a bigger difference to them so its nice to leave one if I enjoyed the video

I like videos sparingly since my YouTube is connected to my Twitter and don't wanna spam my Twitter up. If a video is exceptional and I think my audience on Twitter would enjoy it as well, I'll like it then :)

Back