Do You Enjoy Video Editing?

I actually love it and I wish I had more time for it. Currently I have to stop myself to get videos out.

I just love editing! I love every part of selecting my clips, putting them together, maybe adding the odd effect or two and then seeing the final product on YouTube or when it's first rendered!

Before I could afford my Gaming PC, I used to have to wait overnight for videos to finish rendering in Sony Vegas, and that sort of was like Christmas to me - I woke up in the morning knowing I'd have a new video to play with and upload, but strangely now I can render them in like 10 mins with my system, I still do get the excitement, but I tend to look forward to editing the video more than seeing the final product now! It's weird, but there's just something about creating a clip to perfection (In my eyes) that really fulfils me :)

Sometimes I don;t even render the finished clip! I love to download things like stock footage and just have a mess around and see what I can come up with. If I think it's good enough I will sometimes upload it, but otherwise I just love the thrill of creating something new :)

When im in the mood to edit i like it. But i am very uncreative and impatient person
I like have one idea i kinda do it then other idea comes to mind i drop the other idea etc.

I just love editing! I love every part of selecting my clips, putting them together, maybe adding the odd effect or two and then seeing the final product on YouTube or when it's first rendered!

Before I could afford my Gaming PC, I used to have to wait overnight for videos to finish rendering in Sony Vegas, and that sort of was like Christmas to me - I woke up in the morning knowing I'd have a new video to play with and upload, but strangely now I can render them in like 10 mins with my system, I still do get the excitement, but I tend to look forward to editing the video more than seeing the final product now! It's weird, but there's just something about creating a clip to perfection (In my eyes) that really fulfils me :)

Sometimes I don;t even render the finished clip! I love to download things like stock footage and just have a mess around and see what I can come up with. If I think it's good enough I will sometimes upload it, but otherwise I just love the thrill of creating something new :)

That's awesome! It's rare to find someone who loves editing that much!

Back