Do You Enjoy Video Editing?

Christopher Powell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy the end of the editing putting the fun parts in such as effects and text music etc when it all comes together and gets creative

But not so keen on the first parts like cutting bits out etc etc
Yeah, the blank slate is something which is really difficult to like! And an unpolished piece can get you down sometimes - thats why you have to power on.

Random question, but who doesn't like hearing or watching themselves when editing?

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, the blank slate is something which is really difficult to like! And an unpolished piece can get you down sometimes - thats why you have to power on.

Random question, but who doesn't like hearing or watching themselves when editing?
You know, I used to be like that but now I honestly could care less. I actually will pause at times when I do something really silly or sound really dumb and just laugh at myself xD

roaryratcoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Video editing is actually specifically why I like making videos. I don't care for the actual "acting" part, but I also don't have a stable of actors to choose from, so I'm just generally the person that ends up doing any acting. Video editing and concepts (ideas for videos), however, have always been "my thing" and was the main draw for me to even start with youtube.

Girl01

Super Poster
Reaction score

Yeah I can find it really cringe and I stumble my words quite a lot I think because I'm still new to doing videos but it's getting slightly easier talking to the camera as time goes on

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
I edited my first video when I was 14 and it's one of my favorite things about video making. Although, I hate it when every single clip needs a different kind of color-correcting. :confused:

DeathJohnson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
It entirely depends on what kind of video it is. Some videos I have fun editing and they're videos that are entirely based around the editing process, and some videos I used to make I always dreaded editing because it basically involved watching something I just recorded and didn't want to watch.

JamesWronaVlogs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I honestly LOVE video editing. It's great to see everything come together right in front of my eyes :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm a guy who used to utterly DETEST video editing, but the longer that I've made videos, the more that I've come to enjoy it. As a matter of fact, I now really like video editing. I find it to be a lot of fun!

How do you feel about video editing?
i do enjoy it, i just get tired of hearing my voice...i've had to tell my self to shut the hell up on numerous occasions lol[DOUBLEPOST=1415774625,1415774578][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly LOVE video editing. It's great to see everything come together right in front of my eyes :D
yes! its also a bonus when things turn out better than what you had pictured in your head. doesn't happen often but when it does it's magical!

Madeline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most of the time I like editing and getting creative with different techniques, but there are of course moments of frustration along the way. I enjoy a lot making stop motion clips, but they really are a bit of a pain to edit together. :)

Phantoler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
It's not my favorite thing to do, but sometimes I get so into it that I have to remind myself to stop adding stuff or the rendering will take forever X)