Do you enjoy funny challenges on YouTube?

Do you enjoy funny challenge videos on YouTube?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Michael Serna

Reaction score
I have seen many challenge videos on YouTube, some are good but some are terrible. What do you think?

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've seen plenty of challenges. They are my favorite part of youtube. Even though most of them are fails, i find them funny as hell. Creative challenge like what L.A beast does I love em.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
It depends...funny challenges are fine if they're self contained and dont hurt anyone...its when they turn into prank videos that I lose interest...

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Challenges bring views...I find LA Beast very entertaining , he is creative with his challenges ,he doesn't just copy everyone else and do what is trending.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I find challenges and tags and the like are just filler content for about 95% of the videos that use them. I know it can be difficult to find new and interesting things to film, but watching people do the same things over and over again without anything but the challenge itself to provide the humor/interest? Not my thing.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like a few others here; the only 'challange' YouTuber I watch is Kevin Strahle The LA Beast.
Or if you count 'just' food challenges I also follow Matt Stonie.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know I enjoy watching some challenges but some are just too stupid to watch, that being said I feel like I'm always behind on the current funny challenges or "viral" things that people do to get views!!

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't really watch them so I guess I'm a no, but I should check out some as they might give me an idea for some content in future videos for my channel.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy watching some challenges it really depends on what it is, most YouTubers I watch do challengers every once In awhile. Sometimes I do challenges on my channel it really depends on what is