Do you delete hate comments?

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
When it comes to people voicing their own opinions, I would take them for granted and would praise them if anything, however, if it is something personal, I would delete it. This would mainly be because of how some people can take personal hate comments. I, personally would get struck by the comment, but would usually brush it off my shoulder. Different people can only carry different weights.

labprofess

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We accept criticism and disagreement, but if it's just personal attacks, hate, baiting, etc. we delete. My playground, my rules. Plus we want an environment where all our fans can relax without fear of being picked on or seeing others get picked on. If people wanna just be meanies they can go elsewhere.

OH! I KNOW YOU FROM YOUTUBE :D HI

Reactions: babyteeth4

Jums

Cynical, sarcastic, pessimistic....... British
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't mind criticism, that can help improve videos. Don't really care if someone wants to waste their time being a hater, but would probably delete it if its offensive.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't yet. I have too much fun with trolls to start deleting comments. But I am sure I would lay down the banhammer if things get out of hand. There are some things I won't tolerate.

heydarrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First things first, I'm not the realest. But really, I would need to get a hate comment to be able to delete it. Most of the comments I've had so far have been that I remind people of someone else or that something I said or something about my video relates to something that the commenter was reminded of. The day I get hate comments will be the day I make it! I love some good trolling!~

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Usually. First I try and make sure that there isn't some hidden criticism that would help improve the channel.

gngamer

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Nope. Of course I've only gotten 2 and both were hilarious. Someone flagged them as spam though, so they don't show up unless I approve them and I'm too lazy for that.

If they dominated the comment section, I might, but maybe I'd adopt a "bad press is better than no press" mindset if that happened ;3

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If they are with profanities - we always delete them and usually ban the user.
If they criticize the movie and they have a point - they stay - I even may excuse myself for the sloppy video editing (but these are not hate comments exactly).

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't ever got a hate comment, but if I did I would probably delete it if it was a personal attack, but leave it if it was legitimate criticism.