Do you delete hate comments?

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do delete them but I rarely get any so I already know its a troll in the first place. They don't make me feel bad though, just sort of... okay then but i'm pretty sure i'm not a Nazi (someone actually called me one) and just deleted it :')

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
I think it's ok if people don't like what I do and even say so but if it's just verbal abuse then I don't see any point in leaving it. It doesn't serve any purpose other than spread hate.

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't get them often but I delete them when I do. There is no room for negativity on my channel!

bailee_

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I reply to them very kindly and leave them up for the world to see

Video Cranker

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have a kids channel, I want kids to be able to peruse the comments without seeing profanity and insults. I'm fine with someone saying a video is boring, or they didn't like it, I still appreciate that they took the time to watch it. People have different tastes and I don't expect everyone to enjoy all of our videos. If they're at least semi-respectful and are sharing their opinion, that's fine. I want to foster an environment where people can feel free to comment yay or nay, but I monitor our comments daily and have a lot of key words that flag the comment and put it into spam automatically or needs review, where they get deleted if they use words on that list. Those of us who get substantial views have seen the most horrendous comments imaginable, ha! Lots of troubled, lonely trollers out there![DOUBLEPOST=1424630754,1424630702][/DOUBLEPOST]I usually don't ban people though, unless they're repeat offenders.

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't delete hate comments. For me they are part of my target audience as well...