Gamer
Question above, have fun Be awesome

I do :)

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No. Granted I have not received hate comments on my main channel as of this moment, but on a collab I was on, I was attacked for voicing my opinion on the Magcon boys. Many didnt take it well, but I did not find their comments to be hurtful and did not delete them, because people have the right to their opinion. I either left them and ignored them, letting them now that I couldn't be bothered by their words or came up with a witty remark that would immediately shut them up.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Depends what kind, if it's any kind of criticism, then no. If it's just personal insults then yes, leaving them up is a bit toxic

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't had a lot of hate comments but i had a guy say he saw my video and then he asked me check out his site in the same comment and YouTube tagged it as spam and gave me the choice to keep it or delete and after some thought I decided to delete it so he wouldn't get trolled.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never faced a hateful comment from my viewers. Luckily most of my criticism in the comments have been very useful and I have made changes to my channel based on many useful suggestions to improve my craft.

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
If they're on youtube, no. I'm saving them up for a video.
Anywhere else, I ignore/ block people. Facebook, twitter, mmos, ect.
However, on here I feel the need to defend myself because no one else will.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We accept criticism and disagreement, but if it's just personal attacks, hate, baiting, etc. we delete. My playground, my rules. Plus we want an environment where all our fans can relax without fear of being picked on or seeing others get picked on. If people wanna just be meanies they can go elsewhere.

Click

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well when I receive any it just gets removed quickly but at the moment that's rarely but only majorly hateful comments get removed eg. personal attack, racism etc

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We're talking toy cars on my channel. That is not the place for such commentary. I ban them.