Do you act on Call-To-Actions?

If your demographic skews older than I would consider it a valuable thing to mention to like and subscribe. Older people may not even know that you could like or sub. (My parent's didn't)

I don't think many people listen to call to actions, but its a way to end the video slowly without a sudden stop. Also, its probably used to hype up a video if you do it at the start.

I don't mind if people do it at the end, but at the beginning, before I even see the content, that's when I don't like it.

Personally I am the same, If i enjoyed the content and would like to keep seeing more from the creator I would like comment and subscribe but i do believe that there are people that need the call to action to follow through.

I personally forget the like button exists, at the end of a video i'm looking for the next video to watch so even if I reaaally liked the video, I forget to give it a like.
But while I'm looking and I hear "If you liked the video, give it a big thumbs up" (or however else someone might say it) it reminds me that I can like the video so I go and give it a like.

It doesn't change my mind or opinion, I just forgot it exists so I think the reminder is useful.

When I do it, all I say is 'If you liked this video hit the like and subscribe button.' I don't outright say 'like and subscribe to my channel.'

Back