do ya'll know any subreddits that r YT friendly

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
been there done that.. none is the answer. And you'd get such a tiny amount of traffic compared to what youtube can deliver by getting your seo right on youtube. That said I don't understand reddit too well. I find it impossible to get my head around or navigate. It just looks like an MSDOS jumble of words from the 90s.
Plus if you have to ask the question then I'd guess your not active on reddit and the community unwelcoming of noobs. You especially can't use it for file dumping.. nor would you get value from such traffic if you did.

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
been there done that.. none is the answer. And you'd get such a tiny amount of traffic compared to what youtube can deliver by getting your seo right on youtube. That said I don't understand reddit too well. I find it impossible to get my head around or navigate. It just looks like an MSDOS jumble of words from the 90s.

there goes my hope and dreams

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit, in general, is not conducive to advertising and self-promotion. There are plenty of places to go to TALK, not to PROMOTE.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
People on Reddit see through people trying to promote their videos, and they are sick of people posting their videos everywhere. So they are ruthless when they feel annoyed!
So you should treat it as any other forums, but with a lot more care!

TastesSeoulGood

Vlogging my adventures in Korea
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reddit is a very fickle community. If you want to see success on Reddit, you can't go in asking questions like this. You need to spend time in the subreddits and engage with the community. Eventually, you might be able to drop a link and get some traffic. However, if you're planning to just self-promote, you're better off going elsewhere. Redditors will see through it. At best, you'll have your post removed. At worst, you'll end up with people clicking and killing your watch time. They might also leave a lot of dislikes, etc.