Do sub4sub websites effect on sub counter or freeze it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Star

Reaction score
So hi my name is Ben
I have a gaming YouTube channel and I have been using sub4sub websites from a long time, whatever it gave me some of them but after 2 weeks my sub's got freezes for no reason I mean yea. It grows up but then it came back to the same numbers, but if a real person subbed me it doesn't disappear like others, how YouTube removes sub4sub subscribers and they are real people like others, how?

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube is probably scrutinizing your sub numbers because they know you're doing something dishonest. Sub4sub is a violation of YouTube's terms of service and can result in your channel getting deleted and you getting a lifetime ban from YouTube. Do not do it.

Ben Star

Reaction score
You do realize that sub4sub is against YouTube's terms and conditions and can get your channel terminated/banned?
That's impossible because I can get sub. To any channel, how can that happen when I can ban any channel by spam sub's?

Ben Star

Reaction score
YouTube is probably scrutinizing your sub numbers because they know you're doing something dishonest. Sub4sub is a violation of YouTube's terms of service and can result in your channel getting deleted and you getting a lifetime ban from YouTube. Do not do it.
That's impossible because I can get sub. To any channel, how can that happen when I can ban any channel by spam sub's?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
what they said /\/\/\

Your only really sensible thing you can now do at this point is to completely delete your channel before the all-knowing youtube finds out what you have done! Otherwise if your banned its for life. You should maybe start again following the terms of service properly.

Not to mention all your sub4subs are completely of ZERO value to you.. :banghead: in fact they harm your channel as they will not be engaging with your content which tell youtube its not worth watching and therefore permanently (likely) damages it in such a way that its not promoted across the network for suggested content or search result placement etc. (as best i guess)

Reactions: videoeditgr

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're just arguing with people who know what they're talking about. Enjoy your permanent ban from YouTube.

Reactions: Hulio

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The best thing to do is grow your channel organically.

YouTube's algorithm can tell when you have purchased fake subscribers and will remove them. I'm sure they also are aware punishing channels for buying subscribers could lead to companies weaponizing fake subscribers.

Inflating the subscriber number is against their policy:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6051134?hl=en

They specifically state engaging in Sub4Sub can lead to a community strike or to having your channel terminated, so I would stop doing that. :eek:

Since this discussion is based on a topic against YouTube's ToS, I've locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.