Do popular youtuber able to easily get away with copyright notice?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I been meaning to ask this because one of my video got copyright notice just by including an official music videos therefore I am forced to take it down. However, other youtubers with many subs able to do it easily and still able to show their videos publicly. I was like what the hell man, it really annoy me that Youtube system become so sensitive.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
For all you know (and more than likely), larger YouTube channels could be licensing the rights or have had their videos claimed and monetized by those who own the rights.

Reactions: Divine Authority

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It would depend on the situation you saw them use it in, it's possible they licensed it, I'm not sure what kind of channel would bother paying to use a music video but it would depend on the kind of content they make. People often ask this in regards to using popular music, and music is commonly licensed. I pay like $50 per month to use all of the music in my videos accross multiple channels, I have multiple libraries that I pay. So it's possible they paid someone or that they transformed it enough for it to be fair use somehow.

Reactions: Divine Authority