DO NOT GIVE UP PLEASE!!!

swizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes its hard yes we all wanna make it.. be consistent..even if nobody can see the dream you visualising... keep grinding and someday it will all come together..learn from your mistakes take what people have to say about your videos learn from your mistakes and improve every video you make I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah! P)lease don't give up on YouTube because of Numbers! They don't matter as long as you're having fun! This whole community here is to support you too!!

Reactions: LewisPlays

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes its hard yes we all wanna make it.. be consistent..even if nobody can see the dream you visualising... keep grinding and someday it will all come together..learn from your mistakes take what people have to say about your videos learn from your mistakes and improve every video you make I BELIEVE IN YOU!
For god sake... do NOT try to stay consistent. If you do that you will ultimately get in the situation that you HAVE to produce a piece of content. And forced content is bad content.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For god sake... do NOT try to stay consistent. If you do that you will ultimately get in the situation that you HAVE to produce a piece of content. And forced content is bad content.
I don't stay consistent for God lmao

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What IF you're consistently creative, and consistent?

GrimPeter

Reaction score
I think being consistent is important. Not necessarily uploading at the same time just for time's sake, but being consistent with your work/production habits. Creating a special time to put in work sounds beneficial in my opinion. Discipline is important too. Thanks for the kind words, brother.