Do networks really help you grow?

MPigeon99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a new YouTuber with 19k subscribers that I amassed in about one month and a half because some big YouTubers shared my videos on their channels. Three days ago I was contacted by a TGN representative and they want to offer me partnership. They're promising me rapid growth but of course I'm skeptical on how they'll make it happen and I've also heard some mixed opinions about TGN.
Money is not a priority, I just want to grow as much as possible first. So do you think networks help with growth and which networks are the best for that (if any)? And if they don't, do you have any tips on how to maintain my current growth besides making quality content and regular uploading?

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a new YouTuber with 19k subscribers that I amassed in about one month and a half because some big YouTubers shared my videos on their channels. Three days ago I was contacted by a TGN representative and they want to offer me partnership. They're promising me rapid growth but of course I'm skeptical on how they'll make it happen and I've also heard some mixed opinions about TGN.
Money is not a priority, I just want to grow as much as possible first. So do you think networks help with growth and which networks are the best for that (if any)? And if they don't, do you have any tips on how to maintain my current growth besides making quality content and regular uploading?
Hello Mpigeon99 first off the bat, Awesome job on gaining so much subscribers in 1,5 month that is really impressive. Many channels struggle to get that many subscribers and you got them that fast. Kudos to you. Second i think networks will help your channel if they are the correct brand/genre for your channel. Im sorry i dont know which networks are the best for you. You just need to find out yourself mate :)
Keep uploading quality content and stay active this will help i think.

Sadly im just a 100 subs youtuber that is pretty lowly so i dont have experience is this so i hope my tip even helps you.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. Goodluck with the channel :)

Reactions: MPigeon99

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Nope. Not even a little bit.

They may offer various tools or music, but, unless you’re a huge channel taking in tens of millions of views a month, you’re simply not worth the effort to them.

Advertising and promotion all cost money.

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I may, I’d suggest searching for the Glam and Gore Youtube channel and locate her series of YouTube business tutorials. She has one video specifically about MCN’s which was VERY eye opening. She is super smart and super successful and I found her series of YouTube tutorial videos particularly invaluable. No affiliation.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I don't know much about TGN, but I think it is an MCN for gamers?

On the surface, it sounds to me like you have experienced some pretty rapid growth without the help of TGN so it's hard to imagine what they could bring to the party that could be of any value to you. It also sounds like even after talking to a TGN representative you are still not sure exactly what they will do for you?

Your content must be pretty good...you didn't say that "A" big YouTuber shared "A" video, you said that "SOME" big YouTubers shared your videoS. This makes me think that your rapid growth is not just a fluke and you must be consistently producing some great content.

I know you don't want to hear that quality content and regular uploads are the key to maintaining your growth, but in all honesty that really is the best thing you can do. Big YouTubers obviously like you, their fans obviously like you, keep doing what you're doing!

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have the perfect solution which is to ask the MCN's money upfront and then sign the contract....by asking for around 150 Million dollars or so upfront and then signing the deal.

ericshift1

Reaction score
Are they offering a service which can allow you to scale your production or additional revenue (to also allow you to scale your production), which would grow your channel, then yes. Otherwise no. No MCN will "promote" your channel, some will provide services which can lead to growth.

shahinmp

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am new new to this. What do you mean by network?