Do My Thumbnails Make You Click or Sick.

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am trying to see if my thumbnails make you click, or make you sick and run. I see in my analytics that my impressions are high but my click-through rate is low. So people see my thumbnails but are not clicking. So any feedback on my titles and thumbnails would be appreciated. Also, any tips on designs that would be more attractive to make you want to click them. Thanks.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are so many things between click or sick :p :D

Truth is that (as I see it) you dominate thumbnails. e.g. HUGE lens (1/20th of image) Don holding phone with huge lens (Half of image) :p :p :p Too many info scattered I think in "Random Questions", but I am not an expert. Perhaps gathering words in one place of the image would help? Also, bigger and detailed image of whatever you present or review? "Unlimited Energy" thumbnail is my favorite, as far as I can think it is unique and maybe brand-like (really irrelevant but instantly reminds me of music clips) Just my thoughts :)

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There are so many things between click or sick :p :D

Truth is that (as I see it) you dominate thumbnails. e.g. HUGE lens (1/20th of image) Don holding phone with huge lens (Half of image) :p :p :p Too many info scattered I think in "Random Questions", but I am not an expert. Perhaps gathering words in one place of the image would help? Also, bigger and detailed image of whatever you present or review? "Unlimited Energy" thumbnail is my favorite, as far as I can think it is unique and maybe brand-like (really irrelevant but instantly reminds me of music clips) Just my thoughts :)
Thanks for the feedback. Hey, I’m no expert either, but together, we will be.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a mixed feeling when I see your video thumbnail. While some are nicely put out, it not consistent I would say. Maybe change the red font text to something else much attractive and pleasing to see? I do like this video thumbnails that you done since it professionally well made. That just my opinion.

I do like the Unlimited Energy video thumbnail too. That not bad.

Reactions: Don in 5

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks. I have to go back and redo those thumbnails. Those first thumbnails were normally just YouTube screen grabs with writing over them.