Do my style of videos, and my friends mesh well together?

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a Channel run by the two of us (I'm Josh) and we were hoping that having two separate people making videos for the channel doesn't mess too much with the channels overall vibe and style.
Here's the one video he made for the channel:
Here's My latest video:

P.S General Feedback on the content of his video would be appreciated, he's afraid it's not very good, so either prove him right so he can improve, or tell him to have more self-confidence.

Thank ya'll so much for your time!

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Btw we're trying to do both reviews and just fun joke videos, so hopefully that comes across well.

zerocache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In his video the music volume needed to be lowered otherwise it was fine.

Now to your video... ;) Suggestion, since you guys seem a tad goofy instead of robo-voice-chick try making one up yourselves?

Reactions: Gits and Shiggles

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In his video the music volume needed to be lowered otherwise it was fine.

Now to your video... ;) Suggestion, since you guys seem a tad goofy instead of robo-voice-chick try making one up yourselves?
Alright, thanks for the feedback man!

Reactions: zerocache

Pinta77

Reaction score
Hmm.. so you're asking if 2 different people making videos for the channel will affect the vibe and style?

I think it would. That's the one thing that always bothered me about game theory. I found it weird having Matt Patt and episodes of game theory on the same channel with completely different styles of videos from several other people like gaijin goomba and what not. Not that any of them were bad, just different tones.

Now that's not to say it cant work. I think a good example of when it can work is Cinemassacre. James makes some videos, and Mike makes some videos. I think the reason that works is because they have done videos together before. We may have subscribed for James/AVGN, but we got to know Mike, and now we're interested in Mike. Plus their videos (the non scripted ones at least) are very similar in style.

So I think it can definitely work, just make sure the content you put on the channel compliments each other, and I'd reccomend doing videos together also whenever you can.

Reactions: Gits and Shiggles

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We're both college students but we go to different colleges, we were friends in high school so we have a chance to make some vids together when we're back in town this summer. Thanks for your feedback/suggestions!