Do I have a Niche?

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So im making content surrounding my opinions around gaming starting this coming Monday with my newest video while other gaming channels have a specific purpose mine is more abstract. I just talk about my opinion surrounding games and their communities etc. Do I have a proper niche? Im worried because other channels either focus on doing game reviews, or walkthroughs, or just gameplay, whereas mine is more journalist. What do you think, is video game journalism a strict enough niche?

Alissa collar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Something I tell people to get a good Nice is to try something I call the remix strategy where you copy something someone else is doing except for ad your own spin on it!! Humor helps... :) Good luck!

Reactions: Rory Hollinshead

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has my computer been attacked or I am not seeing well...Just checked your channel to get see an example of the type of videos you are talking about, but there was no video uploaded no playlist but 127 subs?...Wts..Up....I can't give a feed back with an example lol

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Has my computer been attacked or I am not seeing well...Just checked your channel to get see an example of the type of videos you are talking about, but there was no video uploaded no playlist but 127 subs?...Wts..Up....I can't give a feed back with an example lol
haha I privatized my videos to start making new ones, my newest video is up!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, my God you have a niche you are in the Gaming niche...Ok many people do that on the gaming niche they play the game and give their opinion(commentary). My be its because I am not in the Gaming niche...but it wasn't that much difference with the other gaming videos.

The point is to ask yourself if you could actually search for a video like yours and actually watch it...if your answer is yes go for it...that ussually often means there are people like you looking for the same content....so keep producing those videos and don't make them private...you already had 127 subs that means people are loving the content.
Hope that helps

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Judging by every YouTube forum on the web, gaming is an excellent niche to get into. Let your personality shine through and try to stand out from all the other gaming channels.