Do I continue vlogging?

Harkin

Lizards, eh?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In all honesty I'm not sure about this one, and I think it's probably crossed a youtube vlogger's mind more than once, or they've been in my situation. You see, MIM (Meanwhile In Middlesbrough) is in all honesty quite a lot of fun to make, but I get such dry spells due to uni work, my job, general life. I mean it's ok at the moment where I'm about to be doing a load of pre production work (I mean that's something people want to watch) but most of the time I don't have really enough to say, and the vlog only gets a handful of views at best.

People tell me these are good, that they enjoy them, but I haven't posted in a while and been on something of an extended hiatus from the Youtube community and posting properly, so is it worth just getting back in the game?

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try your hardest, don't give up!!

DylanAndSkyler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Definitely don't stop. If you love to do it, then keep doing it, but if you're only doing it because you feel you have to then don't waste your energy. Many youtubers have gaps between videos, but just try to squeeze in small videos when you can and keep it going. Enjoy it!