Do any of you have youtubers as friends?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me and my partner may decide to create a Nursing channel together with videos on how to help teach future nurses different things (such as passing their practical exams, etc) :)

Taz The Yorkie

Reaction score
I don’t in real life (that I know of anyway)
There are a couple of small you tubers I know through YouTube and they’re other social media stuff that I consider my friends. It is neat to get to know someone who lives a few thousand miles away.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t know anyone either online or in real life. Had to go through everything solo. This place has been a good community.

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No. I generally don't. However I recently came across a new YouTube page of an old friend of mine and he seems to be doing well. Good man. We both subscribed to each other and maybe we'll end up working together on videos in future. Pretty cool.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hm. Hard to answer. Kinda depends what you consider friends. Im friendly with a few youtubers but maybe theres only 1 that i speak to regularly and would be happy to meet someday. Its nice though, we love to compare analytics and funny comments. And when you notice anything weird like your graphs, you can always check with your buddy to see if they got this too. Also sharing new features that one might have and the other doesnt.

We actually met through an official youtube online live chat and were the only two that stayed to chat more about it. So hes my youtuber friend perse, but you guys id consider friends too! Just i dont know you personally yet.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
No, I'm not the type of guy to hang around with a lot of people, it would be a big coincidence if one of these guys was a youtuber. But I could imagine that it would be great to have a friend who is also into creating videos and stuff.