Do any of you have youtubers as friends?

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a couple other expat vloggers I am friends with. I only see them online lately. One moved to Vietnam, I only met him a couple times in person, though. The other lived in the same city as me, but moved to another island, here in the Philippines. I do not see them in person anymore.

The Shack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, as I'm still quite new to the platform, but I'd love to get to know some fellow youtubers someday!

Unless you manage to find a community like this one, I find that it's very difficult to make meaningful connections with other youtubers, since smaller creators like myself are almost instantaneously buried. - Sarah

Reactions: Nicole Palmer Vlogs

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have lots of online YTtalk YouTube friends! :) As far as "real life" tho, I guess?? Lots of people have YouTube channels and have posted something here and there. I think that counts as "being a YouTuber." As far as being consistent with it and being able to discuss YouTube frustrations with someone in "real life" - nope...not yet... :eek: I've "met YouTubers" here and there, but never really became friends with them while I've been growing my own channel. YTtalk helps fill that void, tho! :)

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I actually have a handful YouTuber friends. Heck, my class last year was called Photo & YouTube, so there was bound to be a few there :p
One of my friends actually have like 300k subscribers.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I was looking to find people that were doing the youtube thing just like me, and thats why I joined this forum. I don't know anyone in real life that does youtube, and like someone said above about meaningful connections online with youtubers its been kinda nil, but im fairly new at this so maybe its still to come :)

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do have a friend in real life that has a youtube channel. he has 5-6k subscribers. he is pretty inactive you youtube any more though. it was kinda funny though neaither of us knew that the other did youtube video's for a long time, then one day I happened to stumble across one of his video's and left a comment that made it obvious that I knew who he was without saying I knew who he was. so he went to my channel to try to figure out who I was. the next conversation was pretty comical.

DatMasterHunts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have some friends who did do youtube content that either joined the military or doing missionary stuff. However, I've met some really cool friends through youtube streams and I even have a reaction channel that I do on the side from my main channel.

Reactions: Nicole Palmer Vlogs

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have friends from YouTube who have become IRL friends and we've hung out together (both on camera and off camera) and I do have some IRL friends who have YouTube channels but my IRL friends don't talk to me about YouTube that much.