Dislike bots....

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
For some reason over the past few days I got over 100+ dislikes on my videos, all coming for country's that havent even seen my videos before, such as Bangladesh, Pakistan etc. etc.

How does one get rid of such an annoying thing? Even my latest video already has 10+ dislikes in less than 3 minutes when I refreshed everything.
+ they are not from people who are subscribed to my channel....

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait, how do you know who disliked your videos? Or are you assuming that?

But I haven't heard of dislike bots before; that's new to me. :eeks:

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I've never heard of this before! That is very concerning...I didn't know you could even see who dislikes came from

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Along with dislikes you also have a high amount of likes for so small views and very little comments as well so many someone thought you were like botting yourself and decided to dislike bot you? I don't know.

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Honestly I have no idea what happened. In less than 30 minutes I got over 30+ dislikes vs 10 likes and in another matter of 30 minutes I got over 30+ likes... There is such a thing as a dislike bot because there is no way when I had 10 likes and 0 dislikes to suddenly turn 10 likes and 30+ dislikes.... Even on such a video which is a giveaway, also noticing my other videos got hit by a dislike bot and got over 10+ dislikes each in just 1 day

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Dislike bots are definitely a pest. I don't know if there is a way to combat it to be honest with you. I hope things get better for you!

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow that sounds horrible! I didnt even know this was a thing. But hopefully it will wear off or something. to get dislikes right away may sku your viewers thoughts about the video. Hopefully someone here can give you a solid answer.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did not know this was a thing either!!! I will keep my eye out! Hopefully it is just a temporary thing or you're able to figure it out! Good luck!