Digital Rights Management companies?

sev12

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone please give me the list of companies that Manage Contents on YouTube? like be able to block contents,monetize, takedown.
Something like CollabDRM, preferably U.S Company.
I'm located in Los Angeles and I really need the help of these companies to manage our contents, please help me out if you know of companies like this.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, can anyone please give me the list of companies that Manage Contents on YouTube? like be able to block contents,monetize, takedown.
Something like CollabDRM, preferably U.S Company.
I'm located in Los Angeles and I really need the help of these companies to manage our contents, please help me out if you know of companies like this.
Check out the YouTube creator's service directory - servicesdirectory.withyoutube.com
There is a list of YouTube certified companies and you can search by location. Most of these companies also offer content and rights management.
Block content, monetize or takedown is what ContentID does automatically, so they will add your references to their ContentID and monetize them on your behalf and later transfer you the revenue.