Digimon Tri Movie Review ft. ChillyPanda - FanRant

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The first three Digimon Tri movies are out, do they keep the old series at heart or is it another remake that we didn't need? With special guest Chillypanda we review reunion, determination and confessions and find out if Tri has evolved.

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest I did not really watch a lot of digimon growing up (more into yu-gi-oh and pokemon at the time) but this review was very nicely done. Would I be lost if I checked these movies out first or is there something else I should watch beforehand?

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
To be honest I did not really watch a lot of digimon growing up (more into yu-gi-oh and pokemon at the time) but this review was very nicely done. Would I be lost if I checked these movies out first or is there something else I should watch beforehand?
hmmm thats a tough question, i know watching the original series would be hard to do given it's length, but the other stand alone movies may be able to fill you in with a little bit of googling every now and again to help get you caught up. Check out the japanese versions because the american one is the first 3 movies crammed into one. Hope that helps