Different frame rates? Gameplay + facecam

Neimos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use a DSLR to record my face at cinematic 24fps, the footage I record is all captured at well above 60fps. Bringing them into PRO CC created no issues due to the fact that the footage is played back per second. The pacing will be fine!
How are you doing this? When I'm trying to, it let's me only import audio not video. Doesn't matter if I make my own sequence settings, or if I import first the game footage or the camera one.

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How are you doing this? When I'm trying to, it let's me only import audio not video. Doesn't matter if I make my own sequence settings, or if I import first the game footage or the camera one.
What is the file format?

Neimos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The game footage is .avi and the camera one is AVCHD (.mts)[DOUBLEPOST=1487693179,1487613489][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay, I solved my problem. Im a big dumdum, because I didn't even know what source patching is. It turnes out that when I imported one clip the source pacthing for video was disabled. That's why I could import only audio.
So if anyone has similar problem, just be sure that both video and audio channels are enabled on the source patching track:
premiere.JPG
Thanks for help everyone!
~Neimos