Difference between RPM Network vs Socialblade?

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
I know I'm an idiot but I"m having a hard time figuring out all these networks and sub networks.

I've heard that RPM is part of Socialblade...now they both take 40% of your earnings leaving you with 60% of the revenue, they both have 1 year long contracts, and they both give you royalty free music databases.

Is there ANY difference between the two other than the name on the agreement and the website you use? Why are they two separate networks? I'd love it if someone could clear this up for me it'd be a tremendous help!

haha when you sign a agreement with social blade rpms name is on the contract not social blade. even says maker studios on it. easiest way to put it is makers for 50k+ and up amonth channels social blade is for 50k and below

I'm getting 50K and above and I'm still on RPM. Socialblade is more independent than RPM. it has its own spotlight and own way to help their partners. Unlike, RPM, I don't know if they have one.

haha when you sign a agreement with social blade rpms name is on the contract not social blade. even says maker studios on it. easiest way to put it is makers for 50k+ and up amonth channels social blade is for 50k and below

This explains it quite well, although I was accepted last night to RPM and was asked to sign the agreement which I didn't do because it was too easy to be accepted...

Socialblade is basically a "reseller" of RPM. You're part of socialblade, but the backend is RPM.

Back