Did your rpm go up as your channel grew?

ReMaKe

Reaction score
Hello! I've currently been making YouTube videos for about two months, and only have 5.3k subs; however, If I look at my views, in the last 28 days I've gotten about 450k views, but my estimated revenue falls somewhere between 40-70$ (since Idk if I can give exact numbers). Is this normal for those of us starting off? To have an rpm insanely low, being anywhere from 0.13-0.30?

Did you see growth in your rpm as your channel grew? I was at least expecting anywhere from 0.80 to 1$.

kabayashy

Reaction score
It happens several months. Everyone suffers from it.
Hope things to get better.

Reactions: ReMaKe

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome. You have fantastic growth.
For me RPM reduced as I grew larger. My videos were initially watched in the UK and US but has now spread around the world where RPM is lower and will drag your overall figure down.
Ignore it and keep creating great quality videos and with more views comes more revenue.

Reactions: ReMaKe

ReMaKe

Reaction score
It happens several months. Everyone suffers from it.
Hope things to get better.
As in a period where rpm is down for a few months and then picks up a bit afterwards? Thank you for your post.

Welcome. You have fantastic growth.
For me RPM reduced as I grew larger. My videos were initially watched in the UK and US but has now spread around the world where RPM is lower and will drag your overall figure down.
Ignore it and keep creating great quality videos and with more views comes more revenue.
Thank you, it has shocked me indeed. My channel is growing faster than I ever imagined, which is why it's made me look at YouTube completely different. What started off as a hobby, where my mission was to have a small community that like and talk about similar things, has gone to me gaining 4K subs yesterday alone and now my channel is sitting at 11k, and it's made me think about the business side of YouTube. Something I never thought I would think about. One positive is that the rpm the last few days (on google adsense) has been a lot better. From usually being 0.20-0.33 the last two days it hit around 0.40-0.50.

I feel you on that, I have a lot of views that come from Latin America, and that brings the rpm down quite a bit.

Question, do you feel that once you're in the 100-500k club, that sponsorship's, brand deals is the way to go?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Question, do you feel that once you're in the 100-500k club, that sponsorship's, brand deals is the way to go?
I believe sponsers/deals can come at any time but the larger you are I guess you will have more exposure for them. What is your channel name?

ReMaKe

Reaction score
I believe sponsers/deals can come at any time but the larger you are I guess you will have more exposure for them. What is your channel name?
I see, I'm not sure much of how the business side works, learning everything now, like to the point where I had a video that has about 200k views, and I didn't even monetize it till it had 150k views lol. But once that, that's because this wasn't the goal at the times. Like if I make good revenue, most of it I plan on using it to upgrade gear, equipment, and for when I start vlogging, traveling.

My channel name is JayCee! You can put that under channel search and it should be the 3rd one. If you don't know Spanish, you're not gonna understand anything lmao. My channel focuses on, analyzing news/gossip, and reaction to music in the Latin America world.

Reactions: EVO

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know Spanish but I will sure check it out.