Did you have trouble finding your niche?

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a lot of interests too. I love music and wanted to create a channel doing covers years ago when i was younger but never ended up doing it, but i also have many other interests lol! but now since becoming vegan I really wanted to share my journey and all the great foods, it was all I wanted to film so that was an easy niche to pick... you could create different channels for all your different niches that way you can do it all if you have the time to focus on your different channels! Good luck! :)

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sorry, accidently postet here.

Thomas75s

Reaction score
No - it was pretty clear to me - Playing guitar has been my main hobby since i was 14.

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For a while i thought i wanted to be a gaming channel, but after some time, and after making more skits, i got used to being on camera and have been making skits since.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I didn't have much trouble at all. I knew where my interests where, and I wanted to express them through my youtube channel and videos. That being said, if I wanted to express my other interests I would probably create a new channel to represent them. Obviously only if the interests where that far apart. Other than that I wouldn't mind veering off one way or another to create "different" typed videos on my single channel.

gaylecrabtree

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did and others seem to as well. For me, my channel has been an exploration of who I am and who I want to be. It's only now that I'm feeling like my footing is secure. The feedback is positive though. The main thing is to not give up on your channel. View it as an extension of your personality and have fun with it.

J.Kposowa

Reaction score
Trust I've gone through years of changing my mind as to what direction I want my channel to go in. To be quite honest, I still am but that's all part of growing and understanding who you really are what your strengths are. Because that's what shows through your videos. From my next upload I'm gonna try and make videos of me as I really am at home. No scripts no acting just my 100% crazy self and maybe that could become my channels turning point. So for anyone struggling to find their niche just take a moment analyse who you are and how you can convey that to others through your content.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I've always known what I wanted to do, I just had trouble because what I wanted to do was ultimately detrimental to the success of the channel. So now I'm doing some of what I want to do, but it doesn't stab me in the back anymore.

Reactions: J.Kposowa

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I know what my niche is. It is in the LEGO community. The issue is that I believe it to be a highly small community and those that are in it are already big players. Most people have far more resources and time than I do to make videos so it is difficult to grow.

I don't let this stop me though because I actually enjoy making the content I do. I know some people make the content they do because they know that they have to to survive and different stuff like that. I, however, feel like I am in my niche because I'm having a blast doing what I am currently doing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk