Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Did I messed up?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by Captain Ros, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Captain Ros
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    Hey, guys... I have an english channel with 8k subscribers but the most of them are from my non-english channel. (i have 80k there) Probably around 90%... so does that mean that my english channel is recognized as a bulgarian (based on my viewers)??? And is there any possible way to escape this magical circle... I don't mind making a new english channel too, but I think that the IP will make my channel to be recognized again as a bulgarian :X :X This is such a big struggle. I don't want to leave my english channel with 8k subs... but on the other hand... I'm starting to think that these bulgarian subscribers will never let me and my channel to be shown on the international stage. Thanks!

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $78
    But there´s some ways to go to an international level, you could spread you english channel to Reddit, Facebook, or other places that the most people speak english.
    Just of curiosity though, do you talk about the same topics on both channels or is there a difference content wise, without the language?

3. Captain Ros
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    Uhm... there is slight difference but the whole idea has been kept. I'm trying to be myself. :) It's hard to maintain two channels but what can we do the smaller countries... with that CPM :(

4. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $6,754
    Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

KatyAdelson likes this.
  5. Captain Ros
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    Thanks. I hope that someone has an information about this!

6. DayaVera
    Cash:
    $37
    I know what you mean. I'm bilingual (spanish/english) and I was trying to have a bilingual channel but only people that speak both languages were coming to me. So now I split to 2 channels, DayaVera(Spanish) DayaVera2(English) and it's doing much better! I finally have more than 100 subs in my main channel!
    Yes, it's double the work, since I have to make social media in spanish and english too, but it works better to separate the languages. That way people that speak spanish come to one and people that speak english come to the other, bilingual people can see both! You get 3 audiences instead of 1.

Hope I was helpful

7. Captain Ros
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    Thank you.
    Actually I have 2 channels but because I'm popular in my country on my native language - people constantly come to my english channel and I've made the conclusion that now my english channel is recognized as a bulgarian channel too and this is killing me :(

8. DayaVera
    Cash:
    $37
    make it very clear which on his your bulgarian channel. But if the keep coming, hey its a win win for you!