Did I get sub/like botted or just had a very good day?

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Search for your link online to see if people shared your video on any social networks, forums, etc. I've seen crazy spikes in the thousands of views, and it's usually because someone posted my video somewhere or another video that routinely shows my video as a suggested/related video got a lot of views.

ShrampYT

Reaction score
could be, since you only got 50 comments on a 66k viewed video

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
could be, since you only got 50 comments on a 66k viewed video
Yeah, comments are low on my channel by a lot. However, the watch time averages are fantastic. More comments and likes would be great, but I don't really encourage them as much as I should. I'm not close with my fan base, 90% or more of my views come from non-subscribers who are less likely to comment it seems. The commenters are mostly subscribers. Only around 500-1000 of my subscribers watch a new video in the first 24 hours.

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely had a good day. People enjoy your content, great job. Keep it up~

AlAlpha

Reaction score
One of your videos (the one about infinite warfare guns) has 1.2k views now. You've likely accumulated a few subs from that video.
I have no idea how I got that many views im in shock.. I think its maybe because it was a video with news released only an hour or two beforehand. Although I wish it got more comments/likes because there doesnt seem to be that many for the amount of views it got.[DOUBLEPOST=1490262173,1490262132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely had a good day. People enjoy your content, great job. Keep it up~
Thank you! Its nice to see hard work id paying off somewhat!

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have no idea how I got that many views im in shock.. I think its maybe because it was a video with news released only an hour or two beforehand. Although I wish it got more comments/likes because there doesnt seem to be that many for the amount of views it got.[DOUBLEPOST=1490262173,1490262132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Its nice to see hard work id paying off somewhat!
It's likely your views are coming from search.

Speaking of which, you should tag your video "new infinite warfare guns" by the way, as the tag you feature in your title is the one you'll be able to rank best for - and I noticed you don't have that tag yet despite having it in your title. I'm pretty sure you could rank for it if you added it in now :) which would get you even more views. It's also good to have that tag in the first sentence of your description, so you could put something like "In this video I'll be showing you the new infinite warfare guns." as the first sentence to boost your chances of ranking for it.

It already ranks first place on the first page for "new infinite warfare guns march 2017" since that's your full title but that'll of course get a lot less searches than "new infinite warfare guns" would.