Did I get sub/like botted or just had a very good day?

AlAlpha

Reaction score
Ok so I was checking my video analytics this morning and I noticed that one of my videos got around over 15 likes in one day and i gain 10 subs or so. Keep in mind only had 10 subs yesterday. I do share my videos around on social media and forums but I dont think it would have that big of an effect on it. It doesnt seem like my views actually increased for that video. Does it take time for views to update or was it something sinister that made my likes increase like that. The video only has around 70 views(so youtube says) and now has 22 likes.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this and why you think this happened? Did I just have a lucky day or was I botted? Thanks in advance!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You had a good day

AlAlpha

Reaction score
You had a good day
Is it really that possible to get that many subs and likes on my channel? I mean I have been really looking into SEO and doing the best I can but I doubt its making THAT much of a significance.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You've just had a good day. Chill out ☺

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I've had videos get 200 subs and some get only 5. If it botted, it will self correct in the future anyway

AlAlpha

Reaction score
must be a good day man well done :)
Looks like it! The video is still raking in views its nearly doubled! I must have shared it somewhere or maybe I did the SEO really well.. either way im happy :D

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Is it really that possible to get that many subs and likes on my channel? I mean I have been really looking into SEO and doing the best I can but I doubt its making THAT much of a significance.
One of your videos (the one about infinite warfare guns) has 1.2k views now. You've likely accumulated a few subs from that video.