Did anyone else hear this?? :)

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So, I heard this story yesterday in a youtube video but I was wondering whether anyone else heard about this too :) So, in the video, the guys started chatting about the fact that this kid was making a huge complaint about Machinima in the fact that in a machinima contract, if you leave within the contract time period, then machinima are allowed to take your youtube channel :( now this kid wanted to leave during contract and started having a right go at Machinima (obviously he didn't get any responsible adult to sign the contract or anything *idiot). Now, after this happened, ATHENE made a video/post (can't remember what they said) and now whats happening is all of Athene's hardcore followers and fans have started disliking every single new video posted on any of the machinima channels.... anyone else heard about this and know more than i do??!?!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
People need lives. :down:

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why you'd ever want to leave Machinima Network in the first place is beyond me.. :p

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Why you'd ever want to leave Machinima Network in the first place is beyond me.. :p
exactly what all of the other big youtube machinima directors have been saying :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Athene is Amazing. - Fact.

Anyway...If he didn't get a responsible adult to sign the contract, and now he want's to leave then it's his fault.

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type

is that the vid?? i heard i was just a big publicity stunt
I dunno really :/ I was watching a live show on Twitch and they were having a chat about it :) as far as I know, it's all real...

itsjustphilandtom

Reaction score
I dunno really :/ I was watching a live show on Twitch and they were having a chat about it :) as far as I know, it's all real...
seems a really strange situation, there must be a get out claws they cant expect him to make videos for ever lol

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
seems a really strange situation, there must be a get out claws they cant expect him to make videos for ever lol
i guess so but its all messed up really because a bunch of other big youtubers who are a part of machinima have been getting really angry at this one kid because he's ended up causing hundreds of people to hate on machinima...