Did a Youtuber inspire you to create videos? If so, who?

JackAttackGame

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Was just wondering and I know this might not be the case for everyone, but did a Youtuber you watch inspire you or motivate you to start creating your own videos? Which creator was it that help you make the decision to to create a channel? Personality I was never a real big fan of watching videos on Youtube until about a year ago where I discovered channels like Jontron and Game Grumps that started my itch towards creating a channel. I was still pretty hesitant about putting myself out there until I watched one of Markiplier's videos where he spoke about the best advice he could give about creating a channel is to just go for it. So with that I decided to give it a try and 6 months later I'm really enjoying making videos!

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No one influenced us to start, but youtubers keep influencing our style.
Nigahiga gave me a love for puns early on in my life.
Filthy Frank influenced us to just stop caring so much about the details of the video.
Pewdiepie and Vanoss deeply influenced my editing style and how I go about putting it all together.
Penguinz0 has affected the kind of commentary we go with. We do more stream of conciousness.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Everyone I watch makes me want to do it but specifically, Rob Scallon, Jarrod Alonge and Jared Dines to do music :)

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ive watched YoutTube Poop videos since i was a kid, and always kind of wanted to see what i could do if i made my own. So at first it was kind of YTP style of videos that first inspired me. Now YouTubers like NationOfOranges696, Cs188, emperorlemon, and a lot others who have helped me get ideas, and influence me to make videos and what type of videos i still want to make, so i can possibly be a part of some of their collabs or entertain more people and h-whatnot.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive watched YoutTube Poop videos since i was a kid, and always kind of wanted to see what i could do if i made my own. So at first it was kind of YTP style of videos that first inspired me. Now YouTubers like NationOfOranges696, Cs188, emperorlemon, and a lot others who have helped me get ideas, and influence me to make videos and what type of videos i still want to make, so i can possibly be a part of some of their collabs or entertain more people and h-whatnot.
Oi SGhonk was my favorite man.

I watched AVGN back in Russia and was hooked.

Then others like SpaceHamster came around and I saw how unfunny that guy was and thought "boy I can do this"

So i'm doing it now

Reactions: crackbot72

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it was bakerXderek that got me carvlogging first. Now I have my motorcycle license and am a motovlogger. I am also inspired by YouTubers such as ThatDudeInBlue, Evan Shanks and TJhunt to name a few by doing car reviews whenever I can. Guess I like cars as well as bikes!

Pluralize Entertainment

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When I first made my original account back in 2007, I wasnt really inspired by anyone, I just wanted to put up the game cheats or hacks that I made or found. Later on in 2010 though, my focus changed from game cheats to live action. ShaneDawsonTV originally inspired me to start making live action videos. I've always loved the idea of being able to put myself out there with something I do, and have an indefinite amount of people be able to enjoy what I'm doing. 6 years later and I'm now majoring in Cinema at my university because of it.

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In a round about way. I started animating first, then late last year started doing my videos on various topics on this new channel.

But recently I have added some sketches into the mix and these are definitely inspired from watching Tomska and more recently Jack and Deans Sketch channels.

I love their style of humor and wanted to give it a try. Have had some good feedback too, so all in all happy how that little experiment turned out.

WeKanGame

Superman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would have to say Stephen Plays, Casey Niestat, Shadow Mario 41 and a few others. I love making content now and it keeps me going!

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Yep! We were obsessed with watching all the We The Kings members and then all the YouTubers they knew. I had started watching Shaytards years before but never thought we were interesting enough. But living in abroad and going to university was something I really wanted to document!