Desperately need idea

G-Man

Lit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sup great people of yttalk :p This maybe much text without normal point so sorry if i waste your time :D

Ok so i lurk on this forum almost everyday and i want to make videos and grow some channel, but i have 0 ideas. I want to make videos that wouldn't require me talking or filming myself. You know i have editing software and pretty decent pc to make videos. I made NBA videos in 2013 and had pretty good succes in views aspect, but copyright issues made me stop that and it sucks big time, 'cause i really enjoyed doing those vids. So now i have question

If i use pictures in video for example WWE, NBA will it still give me copyright strikes? Because video definitely does give me strike, but idk about pics.

Things i can think of i could do in videos:

• Grand Theft Auto videos about something
  • WWE news of opinions of something
  • Facts about world of something

Sorry for my english if it's bad, it's not my first language

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved this here for you to our new Copyright, Claims, Strikes and Legal Discussion forum :)

Personally I wont use any copyrighted images in my videos, if I didnt create it from scratch or have the license to use the image I wont use it at all just to avoid any potential issues.

Reactions: RedFox

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Moved this here for you to our new Copyright, Claims, Strikes and Legal Discussion forum :)

Personally I wont use any copyrighted images in my videos, if I didnt create it from scratch or have the license to use the image I wont use it at all just to avoid any potential issues.
I am the same, images are usually overlooked on YouTube and people just use them, but there's nothing to stop the creator of that image taking down all those videos. :)

Reactions: Michael

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup great people of yttalk :p This maybe much text without normal point so sorry if i waste your time :D

Ok so i lurk on this forum almost everyday and i want to make videos and grow some channel, but i have 0 ideas. I want to make videos that wouldn't require me talking or filming myself. You know i have editing software and pretty decent pc to make videos. I made NBA videos in 2013 and had pretty good succes in views aspect, but copyright issues made me stop that and it sucks big time, 'cause i really enjoyed doing those vids. So now i have question

If i use pictures in video for example WWE, NBA will it still give me copyright strikes? Because video definitely does give me strike, but idk about pics.

Things i can think of i could do in videos:

• Grand Theft Auto videos about something
  • WWE news of opinions of something
  • Facts about world of something

Sorry for my english if it's bad, it's not my first language
Try to not use things that aren't yours, it is pretty hard to make a good video that doesn't have your voice and/or face in it. Maybe the fact about the world may be your safest option, try to have your voice in it though, try it once and I assure you that after a few videos you will no longer be nervous :).

Reactions: Michael

katysbeautychannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with all of the above. If you want to make good videos and grow a channel, you're going to need to put some of your personality into it somehow, and if you don't talk or appear in the videos, that's really hard to do. People subscribe because they like your content and because they relate to you. You kinda have to put yourself out there for that.