Voice Acting Desperately need a few lines for my Animated Series

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey Guys, I am in need a the following lines in voice acting for my new series. It's for the intro of my animated series "Welcome to Joofville" It will be used in the first couple of seconds of each video.

These are the lines I need, I'm looking for something in the tone of the intro to War of the Worlds as an example, maybe like James Erl Jones, basically a commanding / clear voice:

Far beyond the prying eyes of our earth telescopes is Joofville, a small moon orbiting the planet Kepler 22b. It's inhabitants, miserable and generally unhappy, go about their unnoticed lives.
Thanks in advance. I'll credit your name and channel in my credits / description if I use your voice acting.

Warkeil

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am in need a the following lines in voice acting for my new series. It's for the intro of my animated series "Welcome to Joofville" It will be used in the first couple of seconds of each video.

These are the lines I need, I'm looking for something in the tone of the intro to War of the Worlds as an example, maybe like James Erl Jones, basically a commanding / clear voice:

Thanks in advance. I'll credit your name and channel in my credits / description if I use your voice acting.

Hey, check out my voice here and let me know if you're interested. I'm quite versatile (pitches & accents)! :)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I'll send it later today! What kind of accent do you want it as? British, Medieval, normal?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks guys, please email your stuff to joofville [at] gmail.com also indicate your YouTube channel name.

tsubasa28

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just sent you my recording through email.