Description/Logo Review

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

I'm newer to the YouTube community. I am requesting a review of my latest video description which can be found by clicking on the video link below in my signature. Also, if possible, I would like to ask what everyone things about the logo. It's simple, and hopefully to the point "TG" is meant for (Tactical Gavin) my YouTube channel.

I would like to hear about any recommendations you would find help my channel in the long run. Thank you for the review, I would be more than happy to review other videos if you post them to the proper forum section. (not for spamming them here) Thank you. I look forward to hearing feedback.

Ragic Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really love your logo and banner on YouTube. Amazing! It's a damn shame that it doesn't go transparent in the channel profile.
What would make it into perfection in my opinion would be to match the profile picture background with the banner background. But that would ruin it when you see the profile when watching a video.
Didn't like the one on this site with Red background tho. But great job anyways!

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like the logo, but as @Ragic Gaming added, it would be super cool if it was transparent, in other words the BACKGROUND of your logo matched the colour in the background. To me it takes away from the overall appeal of the logo, but nonetheless a good logo. As for your decription, I usually aim for at least 1000 letters, and it looks as though you've hit that mark, or at least have come very close. I don't watch too many GTA races so unfortunately I can't provide accurate feedback on the content you've given, but keep working hard on waht you're doing, and you'll be able to go as far as you can imagine.
Cheers, Derek from Drockinvlogs

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really love your logo and banner on YouTube. Amazing! It's a damn shame that it doesn't go transparent in the channel profile.
What would make it into perfection in my opinion would be to match the profile picture background with the banner background. But that would ruin it when you see the profile when watching a video.
Didn't like the one on this site with Red background tho. But great job anyways!
Thank you very much for the feedback.[DOUBLEPOST=1490201250,1490201223][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the logo, but as @Ragic Gaming added, it would be super cool if it was transparent, in other words the BACKGROUND of your logo matched the colour in the background. To me it takes away from the overall appeal of the logo, but nonetheless a good logo. As for your decription, I usually aim for at least 1000 letters, and it looks as though you've hit that mark, or at least have come very close. I don't watch too many GTA races so unfortunately I can't provide accurate feedback on the content you've given, but keep working hard on waht you're doing, and you'll be able to go as far as you can imagine.
Cheers, Derek from Drockinvlogs
I will see what I can do, thank you for the feedback. :)

Reactions: Ragic Gaming

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Copycat...... ;) nah kidding

Logo wise I agree with the other two guys, needs a transparent look to it. Just a bit of tidying up.

Dan