Demographic Has Changed

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not sure how to take a screen shot but my demographic has changed a ton..

I have 67% Female and 33% Male and the 40% are in the ages of 18 to 24.. about a month ago it was almost 50 50.. How often does your demographic change.... do you see yourself getting more male or female viewers...

It's still crazy how I live in the united states and have people from Germany watching my videos :dance:

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Demographics will naturally mold as you develop your audience. In 6 months it'll be more one way or the other!

Reactions: GooberVlogs

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was almost always at like 98% male, but I've grown to maybe 6% female now, which is cool!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Not sure how to take a screen shot but my demographic has changed a ton..

I have 67% Female and 33% Male and the 40% are in the ages of 18 to 24.. about a month ago it was almost 50 50.. How often does your demographic change.... do you see yourself getting more male or female viewers...

It's still crazy how I live in the united states and have people from Germany watching my videos :dance:
Mine is 80% male, 20% female. 48% of my views lifetime have come from males between the ages of 18 and 34. I'm guessing this is because my most viewed videos are my weapon system shooting down a drone missile and my stun gun video, that seems like stuff guys would watch. My most popular dog video is 65.8% female, 34.2% male; I'm guessing that is the only reason I even have 20% lifetime views from females

Reactions: GooberVlogs

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mine is 80% male, 20% female. 48% of my views lifetime have come from males between the ages of 18 and 34. I'm guessing this is because my most viewed videos are my weapon system shooting down a drone missile and my stun gun video, that seems like stuff guys would watch. My most popular dog video is 65.8% female, 34.2% male; I'm guessing that is the only reason I even have 20% lifetime views from females
Nice!!! I am pretty sure the reason I am getting more female subscribers is because of one of my videos hit a bunch of views recently of me pulling blackheads strip off my nose lol I am pretty positive they are coming from that video :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I started out with almost exclusively male subscribers/viewers (because of the men's hair videos), but now it's around 75% male and 25% female, which is nice. The other videos I do don't have as much traction, but that's okay.

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's interesting seeing a male YouTuber have a load of female audience members at your size. It can only be for the better! #fangirlsareop

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nice!!! I am pretty sure the reason I am getting more female subscribers is because of one of my videos hit a bunch of views recently of me pulling blackheads strip off my nose lol I am pretty positive they are coming from that video :)
You can look at individual video demographics, that's how you'll know for sure[DOUBLEPOST=1456237094,1456237049][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's interesting seeing a male YouTuber have a load of female audience members at your size. It can only be for the better! #fangirlsareop
are you saying it's hard to get females when you're small?...

Reactions: Mattaxol