Voice Acting [DELETED]

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you can send me an audio clip of your range that'd be awesome. I could use more voice actor friends. If only to say I have voice actor friends :p

Though, I'm sure I can find some way to use voice actors in future videos.

Rairi

Reaction score
Oh you voice act too? Awesome :)

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by range. Just like a sample of my voice or something? (sorry; I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes)
How high can your voice get? How low can your voice get? Can you make yourself sound old? Can you make yourself sound Young? Etc.

Rairi

Reaction score
How high can your voice get? How low can your voice get? Can you make yourself sound old? Can you make yourself sound Young? Etc.
I think the term you are looking for is demo reel XD

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think the term you are looking for is demo reel XD
No, I don't think so. I suppose you could call the voice clip a demo reel, though what you're able to accomplish with your voice is still called your Range.

I dunno. Might be wrong. I'm not the brightest either ;)

Rairi

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. I suppose you could call the voice clip a demo reel, though what you're able to accomplish with your voice is still called your Range.

I dunno. Might be wrong. I'm not the brightest either ;)
I always was under the impression a demo reel showed how you could sound in different ranges (Well not counting character demo reels which is how you sound being other people/characters)

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I always was under the impression a demo reel showed how you could sound in different ranges (Well not counting character demo reels which is how you sound being other people/characters)
Let's just call it "The Sample of your many voices"

Reactions: Rairi