Delete or Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalgsw

Reaction score
When you get hate comments, do you delte them or keep them? So far, I've just left all teh hate comments, including ones with cuss words and ones with deragatory or racist comments. Do you guys remove then? What do you guys think?

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Cuss words and racist words do not matter to me, I am not racist, though I am not anti-racist as anti-racist is self contradictory, and is itself racist. So I do not care for either. I would leave those posts, I wouldnt care about that.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would consider removing them personally but it all depends on how far it has went. If something said was slanderous I would definitely remove them but if its the usual troll or hater I would probably leave them these days if what they said wasnt so bad, most of the time theyre only embarrassing themselves anyway, a while back if you asked me I would have said I remove any hate or stupid comments on both videos and my channel.

I would most likely remove any racist comments too, I have seen plenty of them on YouTube and it seems so many people just leave them there which isnt very thoughtful especially when theyre directed at the uploader. Swearing is definitely expected on YouTube so I wouldnt ever remove those ones.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I would just insult the little b*****d back and get into a flame war laughing at him being a raging 10 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.