Deferring Liability While Committing Criminal Acts, "Sourcefed"

Inventor

Reaction score
Hello,

I am posting about a situation I have been dealing with and have tried to resolve myself through other methods for quite some time know.

It's a long story but in short, I am an inventor and due to a United States Patent application I filed I became the target and the recipient of abuse from a very well known YouTube channel and other affiliated members of their organization. I believe this group became aware of myself due to direct marketing of my application to this organization and others by the educational institution I was attending at the time.

The YouTube channel known as "Sourcefed" actively hacked into my personal electronic devices including my laptop computer, cell phone, smart tv, etc, etc. Including remotely accessing the camera functions and recording myself in my home without my knowledge and against my will.

The reason which I first became suspicious of this was due to a video made by this group, featuring the presenter known as "Joseph Bereta" in which he referenced my first name, explicit action and explicit content of what he recorded. In other words he recorded me in my home via my laptop computer camera and made a defamatory video about what he recorded the very next day. To defer liability for their criminal actions and to specifically target their abuse against their intended victim, myself, they altered several aspects of their video/ story to make it appear as though they were talking about something else. When viewed by any other person watching their video, the abuse would not be apparent, only when referenced to myself and my personal YouTube channel would it be apparent.

Due to this and several other very specific references made by this group, I became suspicious that this group was hacking my electronic devices and recording myself in my home. I decided to conduct a time dated, practical video taped test to circumstantially prove that this group was indeed recording me against my will through my electronic devices.

Specifically I recorded the device (iPhone) which I believed to be compromised, with its camera facing myself conducting an easily identifiable and referenceable task. In this same video, I referenced the current date and time, in three separate sources and then proceeded to perform the identifiable test action in front of the subject camera.

I recorded this video on a non internet enabled digital camera, which I then did not upload to my personal computer or any other web enabled device until after this group made specific references to this event in their publications the next day.

What this test demonstrated was that a specific event occurred at a specific time on a specific date which was then referenced by this group in their publications the next day. The only way in which this group could have possibly known the circumstances and exact content of this test would be if they were actively monitoring and recording myself through the camera function on my personal cell phone.

I would post my video and subsequent proof videos publicly but due to safety reasons and privacy concerns I am choosing not to do so at this time. Also because this group already has footage of myself taken against my will, that I fear would be distributed and used for purposes of harassment, blackmail, etc.

In addition to illegally recording me in my home, I also received direct video link death threats sent to my personal YouTube account in the form of video shares. The videos I was sent were very suggestive in their content and titling, with one such share being titled, "Hitman in Real Life...".
I received a total of three video shares sent directly to my personal account from whom I believe to be the same user, who created shell accounts specifically for the purpose of sending these threats.

I believe the identity of this user to be another member of this same organization affiliated with this group and also very popular on YouTube.

Shortly after I received these threats I also first hand witnessed the "Google Maps" vehicle performing active reconaissance upon my home. I came to this conclusion through the observed route which I personally witnessed this vehicle take, (from a stop, parked outside of my home), based upon the street layout in the geographic area of my home. When seen on a map, the intended route and their purpose would be obvious. After I personally witnessed this event, I made a detailed observation of my account and the observed route in which the vehicle took.

Oh, there is even more to this story.

I also have video evidence that this group actively distributed the surveillance footage taken of myself against my knowledge to specific female Youtube personalities they were aware I was in contact with at the time, through the feed on my personal YouTube page.

I have tried to resolve this situation myself for quite some time know. I have contacted law enforcement, lawyers, special interest groups, government organizations, etc, etc. I have received no direct communication or closure to this series of events. I have not see the parties involved face any sort of consequences for their actions or face any repurcussions for committing criminal acts against myself and presumably against anyone they choose. I have tried to contact the parties involved directly but without any sort of direct communication in return.

Thank you

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay, so how do we help? (Welcome to YTTalk btw.)

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Either you are the victim of some serious sh!t, or you are suffering from paranoid dillusions..

I find it hard to believe that you contacted a lawyer and they did nothing, as any lawyer will do anything for a fee.. Did you offer to actually pay this lawyer?

When did all this happen? Sourcefed’s channel closed a year ago..

And can you post links to these videos that show you?

Reactions: Stike96 and Brandon

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think this fits a bit better in the legal discussion forum, so I've moved it there.

Do you have any idea why you might be targeted by this group?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I am posting about a situation I have been dealing with and have tried to resolve myself through other methods for quite some time know.

It's a long story but in short, I am an inventor and due to a United States Patent application I filed I became the target and the recipient of abuse from a very well known YouTube channel and other affiliated members of their organization. I believe this group became aware of myself due to direct marketing of my application to this organization and others by the educational institution I was attending at the time.

The YouTube channel known as "Sourcefed" actively hacked into my personal electronic devices including my laptop computer, cell phone, smart tv, etc, etc. Including remotely accessing the camera functions and recording myself in my home without my knowledge and against my will.

The reason which I first became suspicious of this was due to a video made by this group, featuring the presenter known as "Joseph Bereta" in which he referenced my first name, explicit action and explicit content of what he recorded. In other words he recorded me in my home via my laptop computer camera and made a defamatory video about what he recorded the very next day. To defer liability for their criminal actions and to specifically target their abuse against their intended victim, myself, they altered several aspects of their video/ story to make it appear as though they were talking about something else. When viewed by any other person watching their video, the abuse would not be apparent, only when referenced to myself and my personal YouTube channel would it be apparent.

Due to this and several other very specific references made by this group, I became suspicious that this group was hacking my electronic devices and recording myself in my home. I decided to conduct a time dated, practical video taped test to circumstantially prove that this group was indeed recording me against my will through my electronic devices.

Specifically I recorded the device (iPhone) which I believed to be compromised, with its camera facing myself conducting an easily identifiable and referenceable task. In this same video, I referenced the current date and time, in three separate sources and then proceeded to perform the identifiable test action in front of the subject camera.

I recorded this video on a non internet enabled digital camera, which I then did not upload to my personal computer or any other web enabled device until after this group made specific references to this event in their publications the next day.

What this test demonstrated was that a specific event occurred at a specific time on a specific date which was then referenced by this group in their publications the next day. The only way in which this group could have possibly known the circumstances and exact content of this test would be if they were actively monitoring and recording myself through the camera function on my personal cell phone.

I would post my video and subsequent proof videos publicly but due to safety reasons and privacy concerns I am choosing not to do so at this time. Also because this group already has footage of myself taken against my will, that I fear would be distributed and used for purposes of harassment, blackmail, etc.

In addition to illegally recording me in my home, I also received direct video link death threats sent to my personal YouTube account in the form of video shares. The videos I was sent were very suggestive in their content and titling, with one such share being titled, "Hitman in Real Life...".
I received a total of three video shares sent directly to my personal account from whom I believe to be the same user, who created shell accounts specifically for the purpose of sending these threats.

I believe the identity of this user to be another member of this same organization affiliated with this group and also very popular on YouTube.

Shortly after I received these threats I also first hand witnessed the "Google Maps" vehicle performing active reconaissance upon my home. I came to this conclusion through the observed route which I personally witnessed this vehicle take, (from a stop, parked outside of my home), based upon the street layout in the geographic area of my home. When seen on a map, the intended route and their purpose would be obvious. After I personally witnessed this event, I made a detailed observation of my account and the observed route in which the vehicle took.

Oh, there is even more to this story.

I also have video evidence that this group actively distributed the surveillance footage taken of myself against my knowledge to specific female Youtube personalities they were aware I was in contact with at the time, through the feed on my personal YouTube page.

I have tried to resolve this situation myself for quite some time know. I have contacted law enforcement, lawyers, special interest groups, government organizations, etc, etc. I have received no direct communication or closure to this series of events. I have not see the parties involved face any sort of consequences for their actions or face any repurcussions for committing criminal acts against myself and presumably against anyone they choose. I have tried to contact the parties involved directly but without any sort of direct communication in return.

Thank you
SourceFed haven't uploaded in 11 months so I don't see why they'd be doing this. It might be someone impersonating them. Either way it's probably best to get a lawyer involved as Brandon said.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Get a cheap disposable camera and a new handheld recorder. Just in case you find anything. Talk to a lawyer if you need to. See what he thinks. Let no one know :V

If this is true then, I really hope everything goes okay for you :(.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I think you need to take your post down.
You have made an accusation of criminal activity in a public forum and could well be leaving yourself open to legal action.
I take it that as this is your first post on YTtalk, this is not the only place on the internet that you have made this claim.

Inventor

Reaction score
I would love to post all of the specific details, including dates, times, my patent application, (the reason I believe I was initially targeted by this group), my video evidence, etc, etc. However by doing that I might as well just post everything about myself online, and be opened up to all of the risks assosciated with that. Example, people coming to home unannounced, or opening myself up to more abuse from the individuals involved in this.

This happened quite some time ago now, and I have made enquiries both electronically and in written format. Believe it or not this is one of the first public posts I have made about this situation.

I have tried to resolve this situation in a closed and professional manner but I am getting nowhere.

I understand how this may sound without posting all of the details. As far as legal action, I welcome contact regarding this post. I will gladly give my full detailed recollection and evidence of this to anyone who may be of assistance.