Voice Acting Deep Female VA available for collaborations :-)

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi friends. I've been building my skills & wearing many hats, especially in the last few years. While I'm a beginner in many areas, I've had a handful of opportunities to voice act in animations & indie games last year, and I'm open to contributing to various projects sometimes, and getting better. I'm not good at accents (I'm naturally a CA girl if anything valley girl or Daria kind of bored style) but can probably pull off a middle-aged lady or other various characters)

I'm stoked I found YTtalk, and in the past had been finding people for collabs, mainly through Newgrounds.

Anyway, there's a playlist of some toons my voice is in, on my channel :)http://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9QBjNDhgNwQbaceJmfZzc3x4L80gvh8J

I use an AKG mic and FL Studio and Cool Edit Pro, and can do some fx.

:laugh2: Jenni

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi, I just want to take a moment to give you a testimony of Jenni Nexus' work. I have worked with her recently on a video that is very dear to me. Take a look at the 'LEGO Tank Warfare' video on my channel to see the end result of our collaboration. Everyone knows how important it is to have interesting high quality audio in a video and Jenni Nexus' performance was pivotal in that respect. She has a very lovely deep voice; A great audio recording setup; Good acting and technical skills; And also very important, she is a lovely person to work with :). She clearly took my project seriously and I am very happy with the end result :-D. I couldn't have wished for more. So in short I can highly recommend her as a voice actor.

Reactions: Jenni Nexus

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you dearly! I appreciate both the kind words, and the opportunity to practice my skills / offer a personal touch towards your thoughtful, creative endeavors :cool:

Reactions: Kelkschiz

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello. If you're still looking to collaborate, I've got a small part in an upcoming video if you'd be interested in it. It's actually that of a young boy, but I think your voice works well for the role.
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Duck1986

Reaction score
I recently casted Jenni for a role in an upcoming video. She was great to work with, with a wonderful recording set-up and prompt with her responses and recording of lines.

The video has come out great!

Jenni is highly recommended by me!

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I recently casted Jenni for a role in an upcoming video. She was great to work with, with a wonderful recording set-up and prompt with her responses and recording of lines.

The video has come out great!

Jenni is highly recommended by me!
Thank you very much for the kind review - animation takes a long time, hence its admirable production value. I'm looking forward to the video release :)