Deep Commentary Ideas?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any ideas for deep commentaries. I'm a gaming channel, but it doesn't have to be gaming related. If it is something like Seananners (not his Let's Plays), Murkadurkah, or XilientFlex that might be nioe. I'm open to other ideas too. If I upload a video using your topic, I'll be sure to throw out a shoutout and a link in the description. Thanks!

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
check out wolfgamerX on youtube, he has had dead space series (he has kinda stopped now). i am currently working on a crysis series inspired on those videos. they really gave me a lot of ideas. maybe you can also find some inspiration in his videos.

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What if the topic was how gaming has changed the world?
Yeah! This is a really really good topic! :bounce:

check out wolfgamerX on youtube, he has had dead space series (he has kinda stopped now). i am currently working on a crysis series inspired on those videos. they really gave me a lot of ideas. maybe you can also find some inspiration in his videos.
Yeah I'll be sure to check him out and see if I find anything I like.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
What might be an idea is to do a commentary that's relevant to the game you're playing. For example, talk about how Far Cry 3 delves into the human psyche and talks about how a man can be changed if the need arises (Jason becoming violent, primal etc) or if you're doing Dead Space, talk about other planets and what alien life might be like. I personally think that'd be more interesting if you at least referenced the games (otherwise it's just a vlog but with an irrelevant background).

Reactions: Th3StuffShow