Deconstruction Videos

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I often see a lot of the same types of videos on YouTube such as, Summer Essentials, Ways to be healthy, Morning Routines etc. So I often like to take those themes and kinda deconstruct them into making them into something new! :D How about you guys? :) Do you enjoy seeing spins on Popular or overused youtube ideas? :D

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like seeing anything that takes a new perspective on things, so I'd say if you like making the videos, then people will enjoy watching them.

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like seeing anything that takes a new perspective on things, so I'd say if you like making the videos, then people will enjoy watching them.
I hope that's true! ^_^ Maybe I'm not doing a good enough job on them! xD But youtube channels definitely takes time to grow! :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy forum. :)

Reactions: KatyAdelson

combeferret

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you enjoy seeing spins on Popular or overused youtube ideas? :D
I just watched your "5 Ways to be Healthy" video and YES! We need more of that sorta thing! I couldn't guess any of the 5 ideas you chose, which is what made it worthwhile for me to watch. Any idea that's overused does get boring cause you can guess what's gonna be said usually.

Definitely keep doing what you're doing.

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just watched your "5 Ways to be Healthy" video and YES! We need more of that sorta thing! I couldn't guess any of the 5 ideas you chose, which is what made it worthwhile for me to watch. Any idea that's overused does get boring cause you can guess what's gonna be said usually.

Definitely keep doing what you're doing.

Aww Thank you so so much! :) <3 I'm really glad you like it and think it's a good idea! ^_^ I agree, I get bored of the same old thing over and over again! D: So I love seeing and making things that are unique! :) Thank you so much! <3