Declined partnership due to low channel viewership twice.

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You can be partnered and earn money if paypal allows your country to create a paypal account. (They pay using PayPal)
Your earnings will be cut. most of the time 60/40. This seems a lot but I earn more with a network than google adsense. This is because most networks have ad buyers. They sell ads for higher CPM which increases the payout for the people who are partnered with them.
You must remember we are dealing with someone who's primary customers are not in the premium ad selling geographic area, or language.

EDIT: I said customers, I meant viewers.. not good

Reactions: volodymyrqa

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really depends what network you want to join with. I'm currently with Socialblade but I have interests in joining CreatorX maybe.
These sub networks both have a requirement of around 84 so yes you can join them if you want. I'm sure there are more networks but you should compare Contracts.

When you can apply at socialblade a yellow partner button will apear on your stats page.
Actually yellow button appeared few moments ago :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358412006,1358411835][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can be partnered and earn money if paypal allows your country to create a paypal account. (They pay using PayPal)
Your earnings will be cut. most of the time 60/40. This seems a lot but I earn more with a network than google adsense. This is because most networks have ad buyers. They sell ads for higher CPM which increases the payout for the people who are partnered with them.
I use PayPal regulary :) But only for payments... i cannot receive money for my PayPal account currently ( maybe i can create card in another country and register new PP account ).[DOUBLEPOST=1358412138][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually.. On second thought..
Consider direct partnership with youtube, I remember a similar thread regarding a lady in the netherlands asking a similar question and if I can recall correctly the proper consensus was that she stayed with google directly.
Why did she decided to stay with Google ? :) What benefits? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358412227][/DOUBLEPOST]
You must remember we are dealing with someone who's primary customers are not in the premium ad selling geographic area, or language.

EDIT: I said customers, I meant viewers.. not good
I can try to make video on English :)

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I apologize, I meant no disrespect as to take anything away from your native tongue.
It's just the american advertising geographic pays record amounts in comparison to other countries.
I'm from Canada myself, and i've noticed the difference in CPM on my channel alone between Canada/US views.

English content is overdone, do something revolutionary in your own language and you'll have great success - I guarantee it.

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean no disrespect and I mean not to take anything away from your native tongue.
It's just the american advertising geographic pays record amounts in comparision to other countries.
I'm from Canada myself, and i've noticed the difference in CPM on my channel alone between Canada/US views.

English content is overdone, do something revolutionary in your own language and you'll have great success - I guarantee it.
I understand this :)

Good thought :) Thank you.

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys as i understand YouTube pays via checks and Western Union ?

And other networks only via PayPal ?

This is the most important question for me.
Because if i am unable to receive payments i don't see reasons to become a partner with networks which pay only via PayPal.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Guys as i understand YouTube pays via checks and Western Union ?

And other networks only via PayPal ?

This is the most important question for me.
Because if i am unable to receive payments i don't see reasons to become a partner with networks which pay only via PayPal.
here is the thing you can receive cash into you paypal account but cannot take it from paypal and put it in the bank right ?

Reactions: volodymyrqa

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here what PayPal says about my Country:

the only services we're able to offer in the Ukraine is the ability to Send Money via PayPal. They can't yet receive funds.

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh darn well i would just get monetized through ad-sense just because with any game content your tutorials should be fine
Can i monetize through ad-sense without partnership with YouTube?