Declined partnership due to low channel viewership twice.

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

Here is my channel:
bit ly/ XFCANQ ( mostly for russian speaking audience ) user/VolodymyrOnyshchenko

I tried to apply for partnership twice ( 11.12.2011 & 12.12.12 ) both times i was declined: "due to your channel's level of viewership"

Any ideas how to increase channel viewership? Or how much channel views per day i must have to become YT partner? :)

Thanks!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What network did you try?

Many networks look at your socialblade stats : http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/VolodymyrOnyshchenko
At this moment you have only 2 day's of stats. But you do have the views.
Requirements for Socialblade partnership is 84 views a day and 30 day's of Socialblade stat's. CreatorX is the same in views but not sure if they look at the socialblade page.
TGN is 1000 views a day. TGS probably more.

Reactions: volodymyrqa

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What network did you try?

I found socialblade several days ago. As far as i understand this site is only about statistics :)
And i thought that YT have it's own statistics when examining application.

It seems that currently i have 150 + channel views per day. Maybe 500 per day will be enough for partnership? Because 1000 is really high number and i don't know how to increase this stat :)

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I found socialblade several days ago. As far as i understand this site is only about statistics :)
And i thought that YT have it's own statistics when examining application.

It seems that currently i have 150 + channel views per day. Maybe 500 per day will be enough for partnership? Because 1000 is really high number and i don't know how to increase this stat :)
hmm apply to creator x i believe thats anough

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'd look into the European/Asian networks that may better cater to your audience.
Not saying go with them, but at least look into it.

volodymyrqa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmm apply to creator x i believe thats anough
Hmmm i did not know that i can apply for partneship with networks :)

How they pay earnings ? Can i be a partner for more than one network simultaneously?
Will i able to earn money if i live in Ukraine ? :) Any manuals about this networks available ?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1358411204,1358411157][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd look into the European/Asian networks that may better cater to your audience.
Not saying go with them, but at least look into it.
Maybe you can recommend any? :) So i will know where to start :)

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really depends what network you want to join with. I'm currently with Socialblade but I have interests in joining CreatorX maybe.
These sub networks both have a requirement of around 84 so yes you can join them if you want. I'm sure there are more networks but you should compare Contracts.

When you can apply at socialblade a yellow partner button will apear on your stats page. You have the views but lack the day's. So you can apply in maybe 15-20 day's I think. (Keep an eye out on this page)
For CreatorX you can go to their site and apply directly. You will be contacted if you may join or not. You need to verify that you are 18 years or older and they will send the contract.

So for now you could contact CreatorX or any other network and wait for the contract. Read it because you will sign for around a year probably. It's alway's good to compare 2 contracts before signing.

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Actually.. On second thought..
Consider direct partnership with youtube, I remember a similar thread regarding a lady in the netherlands asking a similar question and if I can recall correctly the proper consensus was that she stayed with google directly.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm i did not know that i can apply for partneship with networks :)

How they pay earnings ? Can i be a partner for more than one network simultaneously?
Will i able to earn money if i live in Ukraine ? :) Any manuals about this networks available ?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1358411204,1358411157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe you can recommend any? :) So i will know where to start :)
You can be partnered and earn money if paypal allows your country to create a paypal account. (They pay using PayPal)
Your earnings will be cut. most of the time 60/40. This seems a lot but I earn more with a network than google adsense. This is because most networks have ad buyers. They sell ads for higher CPM which increases the payout for the people who are partnered with them.

Edit:
I have to say you also get cool features with a network. You get to create a show, livestream, scheduled uploads, profile banner, thumbnails.
This makes your account look more proffesional and people will more likely subscribe.