Decisive manoeuvres

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Okay so primarily i am a gamer, however i started a new series that reaches past my initial target audience and basicly gives factual information and honest opinions about games without having to put gameplay into the mix, i have noticed that this new series has got increasingly popular more so than my gameplays, should i be a game reviewer/ commenter, in this respect or just do gameplays and the occasional guide to games ?

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would keep doing both (if you enjoy both) and have your views reflect the type of videos your audience likes more. If you don't enjoy doing the gaming aspect then just quit altogether. You have to have fun while you reach to your audience ;)

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would keep doing both (if you enjoy both) and have your views reflect the type of videos your audience likes more. If you don't enjoy doing the gaming aspect then just quit altogether. You have to have fun while you reach to your audience ;)
i enjoy the reviewing more to be honest

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i enjoy the reviewing more to be honest
Do what you love ;) If it's stale or doesn't pull viewers..find a neat way to do it that does.. You have to enjoy this medium to ever do well at it.

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Do what you love ;) If it's stale or doesn't pull viewers..find a neat way to do it that does.. You have to enjoy this medium to ever do well at it.
well all my videos get decent views and i put allot of effort into them all, which is something im proud of but it seems i have picked up a wider audience doing my more mature content