Decemeber youtube was bad.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
IGNORE THE TYPEO IN THE TITLE PLEASE:):wub::giggle:

Hi guys.
I just wanted to ask if you guys thought December youtube lacked content, and it was also really hard to gain views?
I feel like December many creators did not post as much.

I dont know even now.. theres nothing on youtube for me to watch.

I cant wait until everyone gets back into the normal routine!

Was December a bad month for you guys?

Reactions: Sk Jony

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be fair I started in December... but I can definitely see it, with the holidays and all!

Reactions: Sk Jony

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Y
To be fair I started in December... but I can definitely see it, with the holidays and all!
Yeah i didn't know it would be like this at all! That was my first December on youtube and its not been a great month at all!

Star Wars Geek

Reaction score
December has been my best month so far. I can't say that YouTube lacked content. It probably comes down to what you're interested in though or who you may follow if more or less content was posted.

Reactions: xxheathermarie

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
All the big YouTubers (gamers only) still post on a normal basis 2x a day so I haven't seen a dip in any content. My content however was more or less the same, I only been on for just about 6 months so I haven't experienced how the other 6 months of YouTube will be. Excited though!

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The first 3 weeks of December was the best ever for my channel. Then things slowed down around Christmas to New Years. Overall, I can't complain especially since the ad revenue was like doubled this month.

Dean Willis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was hard for me in December (got married, Christmas, New Year all at once) but it terms of others content, it seemed pretty normal. My channel views were down, I guess people had less time to deviate from the big names and look for the little guys, I would have thought it the opposite with all the time off. Still, as I said, I had low time myself.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It was hard for me in December (got married, Christmas, New Year all at once) but it terms of others content, it seemed pretty normal. My channel views were down, I guess people had less time to deviate from the big names and look for the little guys, I would have thought it the opposite with all the time off. Still, as I said, I had low time myself.
Yes same here, i only post once a week anyway so i cant really comment but the people i sub too hardly postd or the content lacked substance:([DOUBLEPOST=1483359654,1483359593][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first 3 weeks of December was the best ever for my channel. Then things slowed down around Christmas to New Years. Overall, I can't complain especially since the ad revenue was like doubled this month.
Ah i cant really comment cause i only post once a week and i have had a week off...normally i get 1k in a week and i got just under 1k in a week like 900 and something! Your so lucky that it is doubled whats your secret please share![DOUBLEPOST=1483359694][/DOUBLEPOST]
December has been my best month so far. I can't say that YouTube lacked content. It probably comes down to what you're interested in though or who you may follow if more or less content was posted.
Yes your probs right, i feel like videos lacked content in dec i literally had nothing to watch!x

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Personally I found December tough to post regularly, thanks to my day job being busy this time of year. That being said I only missed boxing day in December. I have also seen some really good stuff in December content wise