Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Decemeber youtube was bad.

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Sunsbookishgamesx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Sunsbookishgamesx
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $27
    IGNORE THE TYPEO IN THE TITLE PLEASE:):wub::giggle:

Hi guys.
    I just wanted to ask if you guys thought December youtube lacked content, and it was also really hard to gain views?
    I feel like December many creators did not post as much.

I dont know even now.. theres nothing on youtube for me to watch.

I cant wait until everyone gets back into the normal routine!

Was December a bad month for you guys?

Sk Jony likes this.
  2. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $119
    To be fair I started in December... but I can definitely see it, with the holidays and all!

Sk Jony likes this.
  3. Sunsbookishgamesx
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $27
    Y
    Yeah i didn't know it would be like this at all! That was my first December on youtube and its not been a great month at all!

4. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $42
    December was great! There was a dip on 25 and 31 but otherwise great

Amphioen and Sk Jony like this.
  5. Star Wars Geek
    Cash:
    $32
    December has been my best month so far. I can't say that YouTube lacked content. It probably comes down to what you're interested in though or who you may follow if more or less content was posted.

xxheathermarie likes this.
  6. iMSaiyan
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $635
    All the big YouTubers (gamers only) still post on a normal basis 2x a day so I haven't seen a dip in any content. My content however was more or less the same, I only been on for just about 6 months so I haven't experienced how the other 6 months of YouTube will be. Excited though!

7. PositivelyBrainwashed
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $29
    The first 3 weeks of December was the best ever for my channel. Then things slowed down around Christmas to New Years. Overall, I can't complain especially since the ad revenue was like doubled this month.

xxheathermarie and Sk Jony like this.
  8. Dean Willis
    Cash:
    $7
    It was hard for me in December (got married, Christmas, New Year all at once) but it terms of others content, it seemed pretty normal. My channel views were down, I guess people had less time to deviate from the big names and look for the little guys, I would have thought it the opposite with all the time off. Still, as I said, I had low time myself.

9. Sunsbookishgamesx
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $27
    Yes same here, i only post once a week anyway so i cant really comment but the people i sub too hardly postd or the content lacked substance:(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 2, 2017 ---
    Ah i cant really comment cause i only post once a week and i have had a week off...normally i get 1k in a week and i got just under 1k in a week like 900 and something! Your so lucky that it is doubled whats your secret please share!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2017 ---
    Yes your probs right, i feel like videos lacked content in dec i literally had nothing to watch!x

10. adams eats
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $29
    Personally I found December tough to post regularly, thanks to my day job being busy this time of year. That being said I only missed boxing day in December. I have also seen some really good stuff in December content wise