• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

December Video Sponsorships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry about the wait guys! I'm on my kid brother's laptop - My mac's screen has a disortion and it doenst seem to work :( it happened before then fixed on its own, hoping for similar results... We still have to review the entries, due to the crazy holiday time we haven't had a chance. Be patient, we will announce the winners soon winthin the week. Thanks for your patient :)

Reactions: peanutbutter1234Zz

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Sorry about the wait guys! I'm on my kid brother's laptop - My mac's screen has a disortion and it doenst seem to work :( it happened before then fixed on its own, hoping for similar results... We still have to review the entries, due to the crazy holiday time we haven't had a chance. Be patient, we will announce the winners soon winthin the week. Thanks for your patient :)
Macs can be stressful machines. Happy new years!

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, one of the winners has closed down their channel... and the other hasn't responded to our PM. We will be choosing 2 new winners shortly from the list of entries. We will be re-reviewing the videos again.

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
That is strange. Huswoo was messaging me for Call to Action advise.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea, we changed that aspect now. We won't be requiring the call to action anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.