• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

December Video Sponsorships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Sounds cool, Idk quite how that Overlay thing works, but I'm interested.

Reactions: Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Le- Update!
Guys you have till December 25th to submit your videos! Stop being ******* and submit NAO!!! - All jokes aside, I would like to have more submissions this month, This is a great opportunity to get your "Best Video" some exposure, so stop being pansies! Furthermore, I'll be posting the results from last month's sponsorships. So Click Here to view the Thread.

Thanks For Participating :)

Reactions: Big Red

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Le- Update!
Guys you have till December 25th to submit your videos! Stop being ******* and submit NAO!!! - All jokes aside, I would like to have more submissions this month, This is a great opportunity to get your "Best Video" some exposure, so stop being pansies! Furthermore, I'll be posting the results from last month's sponsorships. So Click Here to view the Thread.

Thanks For Participating :)
Don't miss your chance guys, Oscar is the real deal about this. Don't miss out!

With the time extension, I'll be changing our submission for this months competition at some point tomorrow. Best to use what you've got! :D

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
we are waiting for
this an excellent opportunity!!

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Out with the old video, in with the new. Some Dual Commentary to go over some Zombie slaying at its finest...well, our finest anyway :p

We have found results from last months competition and would love to continue the trend, so we hope you like this one Oscar...no horsies charging off cliffs though!

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry for asking... but when we will know the December winners?

Status
Not open for further replies.