Debating on content to upload on channel..tips.

XavierVinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
I wanted to upload some Xbox 360 gaming video footage when I get a capture card. I'm not going to limit myself to one game but what games would be interesting to my upcoming audience? I'm also gonna do pc games. I play several games from nexon.net. Dungeon Fighter Online and Maplestory are two of the main ones. I also play League of Legends sometimes too. I'm planning on starting this channel during the upcoming summer. That is a while from now but I want to be prepared. I also wanted to do a vlog. I just need some tips on what games would be interesting to do videos on. I want to be different than the regular minecraft and COD videos.

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Something original would be amazing. :)
I'd personally love to see some less popular games, and some games that barely anybody knows about, get played through with some funny commentary. 95% of gaming footage seems to be of the same popular games, and while I enjoy a lot of them, I notice a lot of gaming channels struggling with game footage of already popular games. Y'know? :)

edit:
although i'm still a sucker for a pokemon blue walkthrough ;)

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted to upload some Xbox 360 gaming video footage when I get a capture card. I'm not going to limit myself to one game but what games would be interesting to my upcoming audience? I'm also gonna do pc games. I play several games from nexon.net. Dungeon Fighter Online and Maplestory are two of the main ones. I also play League of Legends sometimes too. I'm planning on starting this channel during the upcoming summer. That is a while from now but I want to be prepared. I also wanted to do a vlog. I just need some tips on what games would be interesting to do videos on. I want to be different than the regular minecraft and COD videos.
I think as long as you enjoy the game it will be fun to watch. I personally only play games that I enjoy on my channel like skyrim, hitman, and saints row

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I think as long as you enjoy the game it will be fun to watch. I personally only play games that I enjoy on my channel like skyrim, hitman, and saints row
I agree. Uploading game footage or commentary of a game you don't genuinely find interesting won't be fun to watch for the viewer because they can usually tell the difference between someone who sounds interested and someone who is not. You shouldn't force yourself to play a game and do a video on it. It might get you more views and possibly more subscribers but in the end it's about the content you are producing. If you can fake it really well or add interesting/funny commentary (despite it being not so fun to you), then, that's great!

XavierVinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Yea, I understand as far as the popular games. I like to get out of my comfort zone sometimes. I do though, refuse to play any type of puzzle games that require a mass amount of thinking. I have a couple of old games I might do videos/commentaries on that I know no one has done. I also play black ops 2 but I need some people to play to do commentaries with. My gamer tag is XenonVinx.